If you are experiencing genuine financial hardship you can apply for a special payment arrangement with us for your Rates.
How can I apply?
- Online – Complete an online application form and submit your supporting documentation.
- Mail – If you do not have access to a computer please phone us and we will mail out an application form to you. Once complete, please post the completed form, along with supporting documentation to Manningham Council, PO Box 1, Doncaster VIC 3108.
What do I need to apply?
You’ll need information about:
- Your property ID (can be found on your Rate/Instalment Notice)
- Your fortnightly income and expenses
- Your total assets and liabilities
- Reason for hardship
- Supporting documentation (e.g. Centrelink letter, latest payslip or medical note).
How long will you take to process my application?
Once received we will process your application within ten business days.
We are here to help If you have any questions or need assistance completing this application please contact us.