The Arts Grant is a category of the Community Grant Program. The grant allows not-for-profit groups and organisations to deliver arts, cultural and heritage activities reflecting the diversity of the community.
What type of applicants does the grant support
The arts category supports applications that:
- contributes to the vibrancy and liveability of the area
- supports the delivery of community arts and cultural activities
- encourages partnerships between groups, organisations and businesses to benefit all
- encourages innovation.
What the grant hopes to achieve
The aim of the grant is to:
- allow diverse arts and cultural expression that includes digital arts, literary arts, participatory arts, performing arts and visual arts
- provide participants with a sense of belonging and inclusion
- give artists and participants a sense of feeling valued
- support the local creative industry by involving local artists.
When does the funding round begin
Applications open on Monday 5 February and close on Tuesday 12 March 2024.
How much funding is available for the grant
Funding is between $3,001 and $20,000. Allocations are for 1 financial year. There’s no repeat funding.
The estimated allocation for the arts category is $50,000 per annum.