The Festival and Events Grant is a category of the Community Grant Program. The grant allows not-for-profit groups and organisations to support community led festivals and events that attract visitors to Manningham at key locations.
The grant supports applications that:
- focuses on community based festivals and events
- focuses on visitor attraction initiatives.
What the grant hopes to achieve
The aim of the grant is to:
- deliver of one-off community festivals and events
- contribute to the vibrancy and liveability of the local area
- celebrate cultural diversity through cross cultural engagement and participation
- encourages partnerships between groups, organisations and businesses to benefit all
- foster community spirit and belonging through events, activities and festivals
- encourages innovation.
When does the funding round begin
Applications are closed for 2023.
How much funding is available for the grant
Funding is between $3,001 and $20,000. Allocations are for 1 financial year. There’s no repeat funding.
The estimated allocation for the grant is $70,000 per annum.