What the program hopes to achieve
The Recreation Capital Works Funding Program supports sporting facility infrastructure developments.
The aim of the program is to:
- increase participation in organised sports
- increase participation in active recreation
- provide a transparent and equitable process for the development of our sporting facilities.
Projects the program funds
The program aims to provide funding for a range of projects, including but not limited to:
- pavilion upgrades
- sports field floodlighting
- tennis court upgrades
- synthetic surfaces
- cricket nets
- coaches boxes
- spectator shelters
- bin cages
- storage buildings.
Contact us to apply for non-sport related infrastructure such as traffic bollards and car parks.
What type of applicants does the program support
We accept applications from groups that:
- have a written agreement with us to use our sporting facilities
- demonstrate the capacity to fund the required financial contribution, where applicable.