At Templestowe Lower Maternal and Child Health Centre we offer free support to families with children. Discover opening hours and how to get there.
If your child is unwell, call your local GP or 000 (triple zero) if a life threatening emergency. If you need to speak to a nurse outside our hours, please call the free, 24 hour Maternal and Child Health Line on 13 22 29.
Appointment bookings are required.
For more information, view Book a Maternal and Child Health appointment.
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 4.00pm
- by appointment only (Sorry, no walk-ins)
- closed on public holidays and weekends.
We are located close to the Macedon Square shopping precinct.
- Car parking is available on Balmoral Avenue and at Macedon Square shopping precinct.
- Bus route 903 Altona to Mordialloc
- Bus route 281 Templestowe - Deakin University
- Bus route 309 City - Donvale via Reynolds Rd